Advantages of Siding
Expert Siding Contractors in Columbus, OH
The right siding on your home can make it more attractive and easier to maintain. It can also save you money! Siding from Bradford Xteriors can add insulating value to your home that will reduce energy consumption and lower your monthly heating and cooling costs.
Here are the top five reasons to call the siding contractors at Bradford Xteriors:
- Reduce heating and cooling costs. Many siding materials offer improved energy efficiency. When replacing the siding on your home, you also have the option to add insulation and house wrap to exterior walls. The addition of insulation can greatly improve your home’s overall energy efficiency. House wrap acts as a barrier to moisture and wind, helping to prevent drafts while still allowing your home to breathe.
- Eliminate the expense associated with painting your home. Wood siding should be repainted every five years on average, which is a major expense for most homeowners. Materials such as vinyl and steel don’t have to be painted, saving you thousands over the life of the siding.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal. As siding ages, it often fades and becomes less vibrant. Updating with new siding gives you the opportunity to take advantage of the many materials, colors and profiles on the market, so you can add architectural interest to your home.
- Increase your home’s value. Better siding makes your home more attractive and able to withstand the elements, and therefore more valuable.
- Make your home healthier and safer for your family. Quality siding can prevent the growth of mold and pest infiltration that can affect the health of occupants and the integrity of the home.
When you factor in ease of maintenance, beauty, increased value and energy efficiency, siding from Bradford Xteriors makes great sense for your home and your pocketbook.